Alternatives Insurance of Fenton | Missouri Dump Truck Insurance
Alternatives Insurance of Fenton–one of our Local Online Marketing Clients–is expanding their Missouri Dump Truck Insurance program. They just released a new blog post titled: Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri. Jeff DeClue and his Team of Transportation Insurance Specialist Agents shop their top-rated insurance companies and find the best policy for the best price that meets the needs of their clients. They also provide assistance with Risks & Safety Assessments, State & Federal Filings, and record keeping that often reduce the cost of Missouri Tow Truck Insurance.
Alternatives Insurance® of Fenton Specializes in Transportation Insurance
If you use a dump truck in Fenton Missouri, to haul asphalt, loose materials or remove construction debris, or snow and ice, etc…, you need Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri. Depending on what you haul, you may need specialized commercial vehicle insurance also.
Missouri dump truck insurance coverages may vary among Insurance Carriers, so it is important that you work with an Agent that represents multiple, top-rated Transportation Insurance Companies.
Alternatives Insurance of Fenton is a full service insurance agency that has many years of experience withMissouri Dump Truck Insurance. Our connections with some of the leading Missouri dump truck insurance carriers allows us to provide the coverages your business needs.
Dump Truck owners and operators can save time from searching, and allow our insurance agents to shop your Missouri dump truck insurance to find the right coverages at the best price. Alternatives Insurance of Fenton works with dump truck private contractors, those who owns a single dump truck, and business owners who own a full fleet of heavy-duty commercial hauling vehicles. We work with our carriers to insure Super Dump Trucks, Heavy Duty Haulers, Salt, Sand and Gravel Trucks, Six and Ten Wheelers, and more.
How Much Is Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri?
Dump Truck Insurance in Fenton Missouri Premiums can vary based on a number of factors that the Department of Insurance considers. These include:
- The dump truck itself,
- what you’re hauling,
- where you’re hauling it,
- the driving records of whomever is driving the dump truck,
- personal items anyone may be carrying in the cab, and
- the length of time a driver has been operating the type of dump truck they want to insure.
If you’re hauling hazardous materials, chemicals or explosives, it will increase your dump truck insurance premium. And if you haul aggregate, we recommend sand and gravel haulers insurance, too.
Don’t Risk Not Having The Right Protection
Dump truck drivers should have at least the mandatory coverage required to operate commercial vehicles. The basic policy should include bodily injury and property damage liability coverage amounts required by state law.
Current Federal liability limit minimums for commercial vehicles are as follows:
- $750,000 to $5,000,000 depending on what is being transported
- Vehicles weighing less than 10,001 lbs. transporting non-hazardous freight
- Passenger vehicles
- Passenger vehicles with a seating capacity of 15 passengers or fewer
Our agents will examine your business needs and customize a Missouri Dump Truck Insurance commercial vehicle policy that best meets your needs. Additional dump truck insurance coverages we discuss with our clients include:
- Non-trucking insurance: This coverage is designed for independent owner/operators with contract jobs. It provides liability insurance if you should be involved in an accident in your truck during off-work hours.
- Motor truck general liability insurance: This coverage will protect you from liability for damage you cause to your customer’s property while operating your vehicle on their grounds.
- Physical damage insurance: This additional coverage provides compensation for any damage to your dump truck, and is usually required by dealerships if you are leasing your vehicle.
- Motor truck cargo insurance: If the cargo you will be hauling on your truck is valuable, you may be required to carry motor truck cargo insurance.
- Collision insurance: This will cover the repair of damage to your dump truck if you collide with another vehicle or object.
- Fire and theft insurance: This comprehensive insurance will provide compensation for damages to your vehicle from fire or theft.
- Environmental insurance: This insurance will cover certain pollution-related losses and fines and the costs for restoration and clean-up, if necessary.
- Rental reimbursement / downtime insurance: If your truck is damaged in an accident, this coverage will allow you to continue your business operations while your truck is being repaired or will cover business losses if continuation is not possible.
- Off-season comprehensive only insurance: If your business is seasonal, this will save you money while protecting your vehicle while it is not in use.
Contact one of our licensed insurance agents to schedule a free insurance evaluation or call now (636) 343-5000.
Why Choose Alternatives Insurance® of Fenton
Alternatives Insurance® of Fenton is a full service Independent Insurance Agency representing many of Missouri’s premier personal and commercial insurance carriers. We assess risks and shop for companies to find the best coverage for the lowest price. With a combined experience of over 60 years in the Fenton Missouri insurance industry, our agents are knowledgeable and competent specializing in auto, home, renters, boat, motorcycle, business automobile, workers compensation, and general liability.
We serve all of Saint Louis and Jefferson counties including Fenton, High Ridge, Arnold, Imperial, Valley Park, Ballwin, Eureka, Pacific, House Springs, Hillsboro, Sunset Hills and St. Clair. Our professional insurance agents at Alternatives Insurance® of Fenton can help you get the best value for your fundamental insurance needs.
We proudly represent many of the industry’s leading national and regional insurance companies offering competitive rates through Travelers, Safeco, EMC, Columbia Mutual, Kemper Preferred, Madison Mutual, Progressive, The Hartford, West Bend, Chubb and dozens more.
For our clients’ convenience, our agents are available for after hours appointments and Saturdays. Our normal office hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 6pm. We are dedicated to providing the most exceptional and timely customer service in the industry.
Contact us for your free, no obligation risk evaluation. Call 636) 343-5000.