The Best Insurance Agent Marketing Resources
UPDATED May 5, 2018
Many Insurance Agent Marketing Resources are available; however, the task of picking the best ones and organizing them in a meaningful way is difficult. Thus, as your professional guide, I created this page to provide a single access to some of the best Insurance Agent Marketing Resources. The right sidebar on our Local Online Marketing Resource Hub Bog has many links and RSS feeds from some of the best providers of Local Online Marketing Content and Tools. Since many companies and individuals make excellent and varied contributions to the community, I will include the primary ones that have been most helpful to me. I apologize if I have left out any resource that should be included; please let me know, and I will review and add it if it meets our standards.
FIRST: Read The Front Page of Our Local Online Marketing Resource Hub Blog to learn about more Marketing Resources.
SECOND: Read The Insurance Agency Marketing Guide for a general overview of components and infrastructure of an Insurance Agent Marketing Plan.
THIRD: Read 45 Local SEO Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them by Miriam Ellis from the Moz Blog to learn what and what not to do with Local Online Marketing.
FOURTH: Continue your Local Online Marketing for Insurance Agents education with the resources below and with our Local Online Marketing Blog.
NOTE: MyBiz OnLine Services is ready to assist agents with DIY and DFY Insurance Agent Marketing Services.
The Best Local Online Marketing Resources
Moz.com is my favorite site for Local Online Marketing education, tools & resources–and for good reason. I have been a student of MOZ for a long time. Rand Fiskin, the owner of MOZ has been a prominent player in the Online Marketing community; he deserves more credit than he perhaps gets for his long and persistent efforts in producing and providing SEO and Online Marketing Resources and Tools. With the purchase of “Get Listed.org” a few years back in 2012, MOZ now is the home of the “Local Search Ranking Factors Survey” and its founder David Mihm. NOTE: links to these important surveys are found on the right sidebar of our Local Online Marketing Resource Hub Blog and on the MOZ site.
Over the last few years, MOZ has provided many free SEO and Online Marketing Resources that are some of the best available. They have made valuable contributions to the Online Marketing and SEO community. They also have superb premium products and training for a reasonable price.Thus, MOZ.com is one of my favorite sites for Local Online Marketing Resources.
Below are a few Moz resource links for your convenience.
What is Local Search Marketing Learn the Basics of Local Search Marketing. You will be glad you did!
2017 Local Search Ranking Factors This is the most authoritative Local Online Marketing Survey that reverse engineers the Local Search Google Algorithm. The positive and negative factors are depicted here.
The Moz Local Learning Center
Learn the fundamentals of local SEO, location data management, online ratings and reviews, social media strategy, and more. This is a one-stop, comprehensive resource for online marketing for local businesses.
Local Search Ranking Factors
35 Local search marketing experts rank the most important factors that influence Google’s local search algorithms in the sixth annual edition of this survey.
View the Local Search Ranking Factors
Local topics on the Moz Blog
Each month, top experts in local search contribute the latest news, tips, tricks, and best practices to the Moz Blog. We’ve even created a special category for it!
Read about Local SEO on the Moz Blog
Q&A Conversation on Local Marketing
Tap into the vast storehouse of our community knowledge and explore 1000s of questions and answers covering local website optimization, reviews, listing best practices, and more.
Join the conversation on local strategy
Local SEO experts cited proper category associations as the most important signal of relevance. Moz Local Category Research helps you find the right categories for your business—for each search engine or directory.
Research categories for your business
Local Search Expert Quiz
How much do you know about local SEO? Find out. Our 2016 Local Search Expert Quiz has 40 questions designed to test your knowledge of what’s happening now in local SEO.
Take the 2016 Local Search Expert Quiz
Insurance Splash is a full service Insurance Marketing company. Owner John Carrol offers many marketing related services for insurance agents from websites to full marketing packages. He also provides many free tools and resources
Here’s What You Get With The Complete Package:
• Clean & modern designs that are highly customizeable
• We build the site for you and make updates if you want us to
• Easy drag-and-drop backend system to update site yourself
• Click Here to Learn More About Our Insurance Websites
• On-Site original content creation and publication (original blog articles)
• Off-Site content publication for linkbuilding (videos, articles, press releases, etc)
• Click Here to Learn More About Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Management
• Professional branding design layout for all your agency profiles
• Updates made on your agency’s behalf each week
• Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, and more social networks
• Click Here to Learn More About Social Media
• Monthly Email with all your online content for the month
• We’ll send it to you to send or we’ll send up to 2500 contacts for you
• Add subscribers through your website and other social channels
• Generate leads, referrals, cross-sales and improve retention
• $150 Monthly Ad Budget for Search & Display Media Campaigns
• Guaranteed to drive active shoppers from your market on your website
• We’ll setup and run everything for you and report the results
• Dashboard tracking of traffic, clicks, rankings, opens and more
• See the results of our marketing efforts in real-time 24/7
• Monitor your search engine rankings, website traffic, and advertising
• Keep track of what’s working and not working on social media
HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Wikipedia